£90 - £213 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training/ or qualifications.
September 2021 - December 2021
Vision for Education is seeking to employ supply teachers to join our successful supply teaching team to work within lively primary schools in Consett. The suitable candidate will be working with children between the ages of 3 and 11.
Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful supply teacher will focus on delivering lessons across the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 working 08:30 - 15:30 Monday to Friday (subject to meeting expectation).
The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working within EYFS/ KS1/KS2 current and up to date knowledge of the curriculum and experience of working with children.
To be considered for a supply teaching position, you must:
- Have experience teaching/supporting children within the key stages.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Be able to adapt to different routines daily
- Relevant Teaching qualification
- Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 15:30 Mon-Fri
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.