JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £18000 - £20500/annum
Our client is keen to recruit and Import/Export Coordinator to join their expanding team in Swindon
The main responsibilities include:
• Raising quotations, purchase orders and invoices in line with customer order requirements.
• Confirm all purchase costs and sales prices are correct and in line with the relevant quotations.
• Dealing with customer and supplier queries effectively.
• Proactively managed aged debt to meet cash flow targets.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Calculate forward orders to meet production schedules and accommodate supplier and shipping lead times.
• Ensure goods are Imported/Exported through customs and supplied to the agreed point of delivery.
• Develop, maintain and improve successful relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Maintain detailed and accurate logs of any Quality claims, coordinating information between customer and the manufacturer.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to existing work processes.
• Maintain an effective filing system of past and current business transactions.
Person Specification: Skills Experience required
• Administration experience within Purchasing/Logistics/Sales Co-ordination or a similar field.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal written) and organisation skills.
• High levels of accuracy.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft office (Especially Excel – Intermediate to Advance level).
• Full and clean UK driving license.
• Import/Export experience.
• CIPS or similar qualification would be an advantage in these positions.
• Customer Focus
• Planning Organising
• Making things happen
• Professional Integrity
• Learning Agility
• Continuous improvement challenge
• Analysis Problem Solving