An established multi-office accountancy firm are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team on a temporary 3-month basis initially with the prospect of this becoming a permanent role. You will predominantly be preparing accounts and should be capable of working unsupervised. Substantial accountancy practice experience is essential for this role.
This is a full time position for an initial period of 3 months, based at one of the firm's offices in either Bishop's Stortford, Brentwood or Epping.
Hourly rate is dependent on qualifications and experience but likely to be in the £18-25 per hour range.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary/hourly rate and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present/most recent role.
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are studying for the ACCA, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.