Company Overview : Talent Well is hiring for a Fraud Investigator for a fortune 500 Energy Company located in the Houston area.
- Monday- Friday 8 am- 5 pm
- Pay rate: 37,000- 40,000 Annually
- Benefits: Medical, vision, dental
- 401K package
- Holiday pay and 2 weeks PTO
· Detection and investigation of company risk exposure through comprehensive research and analysis of suspect transactions. Analysis and reviews of suspicious activity through various channels.
· Minimize losses through early detection of fraud cases.
· Completion of sensitive reports within compliance
· Use of judgment and logical reasoning to determine appropriate actions when identifying potential fraud cases.
· Interface with various departments and management regarding potential fraud cases and advise on course of action with such case.
· Manages various projects designed to reduce company’s overall risk exposure.
· Handles outbound and inbound communication with financial institutions, customers, departments, and other various personal to obtain information regarding fraud.
· Validates Fraud metrics for presentation to management team.
· Handles confidential information in accordance with company policy
· 1+ year fraud detection experience or 3+ years of relevant experience in a role requiring reporting, analytics, and extreme attention to detail.
· Prefer high volume/transaction shared service experience.
· High school degree required and bachelors preferred.
Role: Fraud Prevention Specialist
Apply for this job now.