We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Adult's Learning Disability Team. You will be working in Leicestershire for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates negotiable
- Providing appropriate responses or referrals within required timescales, organisational, policy and legislative requirements including the reimbursement legislation and eligibility guidelines
- Providing prompt support to meet immediate risks and needs in crisis situations
- Providing targeted, appropriate support to citizens' self-assessments of their needs, working in partnership with colleagues in health and other partner agencies to contribute to multi-disciplinary assessments as required
- Acting as care co-ordinator for citizens with complex needs, supporting high risk, complex assessments where there are specific concerns requiring a high level of specialist qualification and knowledge and/or where there are difficult life circumstances or serious trauma.
- Assess and review their own risks and outcomes and determine the allocated personal budget
- Design and cost a mutually-agreed best value support plan to meet agreed outcomes
- Identify community and other natural support resources, hence maximising their assets using benefits, preventative/universal services and other funding sources
- Liaise and negotiate with local providers, support networks, and other resources
- Access, use and review their services, including the effective use of direct payments and the safe use of equipment and adaptations in compliance with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practices.
- Prioritising work allocated by the line manager and managing a caseload under regular supervision
- Participating in a help desk/response system
- Maintaining comprehensive accurate case records and IT records consistent with agreed fieldwork practice
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on #removed#