Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications for a qualified Administrative Assistant who is ready to be a part of a team and grow personally within a premier organization.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Impeccable scheduling and time management skills
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting is preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and is considerably tech-savvy
What We Look for In Our Administrative Assistant:
- Team oriented individual
- Highly Organized
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
Summary of Responsibilities:
- General office operations
- Electronic correspondence
- Data Entry
- Typing reports
- Process Membership Changes
- Prepare all shipments and responsible for receiving all shipments
- Miscellaneous office duties
If you're ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch.
Crunch Fitness is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Powered by JazzHR