Up to £55,000 + Company Car or Car Allowance + Private Health Care + 33 days holiday
A Tier 1 engineering giant has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their client projects division working at the forefront of the signalling and telecoms framework throughout Manchester.
You will be working on projects that are a mix of Signalling and telecoms works ranging enormously in value between contracts upwards of 300k up to later grip stage projects valued up to £40 million. The projects will be full of multi-disciplinary work, so it is vital your background mirrors this. Day to day you will: -
- Mirror activities of the Senior Project Manager (Supporting the team, taking responsibility over the regional portfolio of projects, managing the NR12 contracts from a costing, budgetary and programming perspective) however, as PM it would be based more around the leadership of site teams and building of the projects.
- Be Predominantly office based but you will be present for site tours for the client, design reviews and Staff development exercises.
- Your team will include Construction Managers, Supervisors and Site Engineers (which you will have a hand in recruiting)
- Deal with inspection of all related site paperwork, risk assessments, ITP's and Temporary works
- Developing Short terms programmes with the client.
- You will have experience working on Signals and Telecoms projects
- You'll have a strong track-record of working collaboratively and building 'partnership' relationships effectively with clients.
- You'll have exceptional people skills ensuring you'll have the ability to maintain repeat business
- Engineering Qualifications in Civil Engineering, or M&E - essential
- Being able to assist and lead framework bids on multi-disciplinary schemes is essential.
- You'll have had experience with Multi-design rail projects.
- You will have a record of working within a Tier 1 contractor or consultancy
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Company car or Car allowance
- 25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays (33 days)
- Private healthcare
- Help with chartership
I am eager to speak to Tier 1 Contractors who want to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team who are always searching for the next challenge. Contact me today on 07554439251 before this opportunity passes you by. Alternatively, email your CV to #removed#