Delivering effective and efficient administrative support
You will play a key role in supporting in the efficient and effective delivery of BPP's end to end in-house recruitment service and related administration for all roles across BPP. This role is part of a fast passed and well-established Recruitment team. You should be looking for an environment where you can make a real difference and contribute to the overall Recruitment agenda by providing excellent administrative support.
We welcome applications from candidates seeking a part-time opportunity, ideally with the 18.75 contracted hours spread evenly across the week.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering recruitment support and administration for vacancies across all BPP business areas, including sourcing, candidate tracking, coordination, interview/assessment day set up and offer
- Liaising with hiring managers to ensure correct recruitment approval documentation is in place in line with BPP policies and procedures
- Determining suitable advertising sources and liaise with advertisers to place recruitment adverts
- Coordinating faculty assessment days
- Providing feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Resolving low level recruitment queries from candidates and managers - acting as the first point of contact for the team
- Escalating complex recruitment issues to the Recruitment Manager
- Ensuring accurate records of recruitment campaigns, costs and invoices are logged
- Logging and monitoring agency temporary workers in line with Agency Worker Regulations - ensuring BPP is adhering to legislation
- Tracking and shortlisting candidate applications, including interview invitations and rejection whilst making full use of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) throughout recruitment life cycle.
- Making offers and ensuring all associated paperwork is completed correctly and forwarded to the HR Operations team
This role will incorporate a blend of working from home and working from BPP's London Liverpool Street office
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
What we’re looking for
- Proven significant administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a methodical way in line with standard processes
- Demonstrable ability to consistently work to a high degree of accuracy with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability in building and managing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
- Confidence to challenge managers when advising around due process
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven organisation and personal time management skills along with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable experience of improving a process to improve the user experience, including initial review, recommendations for action, implementation, and review
- Proven ability to work and collaborate as part of a team, sharing knowledge/advice with colleagues and aid others where appropriate
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision, taking accountability for own workload
- A proactive, customer-focused approach
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Experience of using databases to track records
- Experience of utilising different sourcing channels, specifically using direct sourcing strategies is highly desirable
- Prior end to end recruitment experience is highly preferrable
Sound like the perfect fit?Apply today.