Position Summary :
The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing department by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials while simultaneously taking part in executing the marketing departments required tasks. The successful candidate is results oriented, mission driven and thrives in rapidly evolving environment.
· Assists in acting as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications and tone of voice of copy.
· Writes informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
· Assists with the management of the company’s email marketing campaigns.
· Stays current on all relevant changes and advances in social media; makes informed recommendations for new channels and approaches to consider.
· Helps put together reports and presentations for Executive management.
· Monitors competition and reports on competitive positioning.
· Updates and maintains the marketing department's documentation and databases.
· Assists the marketing manager and marketing team with marketing activities as needed.
Education Level : Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred, but will consider related degrees or equivalent experience in lieu of a college degree.
· Experience with research methods and data analytics
· Fluent in all Microsoft business products, Google Adwords and web analytics
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our company is an established distributor of fiber optic technology in the greater San Diego market. We work with major Fortune 500 clients in global telecommunications. Staying connected is more important than ever in today fast-paced world. Our work to distribute fiber optic technology to the local market is propelling our community into a faster and easier future.
Our knowledgeable team is well-versed in the extensive benefits that fiber optics offers Internet users in comparison to traditional connectivity solutions. By connecting local markets with innovative technology solutions we are working toward a faster and more advanced future.
Role: Marketing Coordinator Entry Level
Apply for this job now.