Senior Project Manager/Senior Consultant/Client Engagement Manager
Zennify is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team as a Senior Project Manager/Senior Consultant/Client Engagement Lead. This candidate will work with a team managing strategic engagements with clients (mid- and large-sale customer projects), including management of the full project lifecycle, scope, budget, timelines, resources, deliverables, SOW’s, and escalations while continually working with clients to level set expectations and transitioning the project after deployment to our service team.
Clients range from local, small and mid-sized companies to multi-national enterprise corporations and state and federal agencies.
- Overall responsibility for project and customer succeess
- Management of customer relationships and day-to-day interactions including escalations
- Build and nurture trusted adviser relationships with clients
- Make decisions that positively impact Zennify, their clients, and employees
- Lead delivery teams to execute all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system and user testing, deployment, training and post go live support
- Contribute with pre-sales support activities with new and existing books of business. Participate in the project proposal development
- Influence, coach, and mentor customers throughout their Zennify relationship
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by coaching, mentoring, and developing team members
- Lead delivery teams to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services and deliverables
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution brainstorming, internal knowledge sharing and continual skill development
Preferred Qualifications (but not required)
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience working/using Salesforce.com or other CRM or Cloud based solutions
- 4+ years of Project Management experience including working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall principles
- One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Financial Services Cloud Accreditation
- Strong Financial Services background
- Experience working with one or more of the following platforms: Ncino, Core Logic, Orion, Loan Origination Systems
- Understanding of Core Banking Systems (Fiserv, Symitar, etc)
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy and fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Enjoys discovering, learning about and implementing new technologies
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically work through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- A positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (no more than 20% travel expected)
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance, team outputs
- Experience working in Financial Services or Banking
- Working knowledge of integration software such as Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica
At Zennify, we know how to focus, build and balance. We know systems and can untangle even the most complex of technical messes to ensure everything is running in sync. Our expertise in the Salesforce suite of products has helped bring balance to hundreds of clients. We evaluate existing technologies, recommend unique cloud-based solutions and expertly build solutions. We take into account our clients’ specific needs as well as their existing infrastructure to develop context laden, elegant solutions. Simply put, Zennify brings competing interests, incompatible systems and seemingly unlinked challenges into alignment to develop technology solutions that drive businesses forward.
Our team is comprised of gritty, passionate problem-solvers. We have the vision to create lasting, long-term solutions for our clients. Because we view our clients as partners, we’re deeply invested in our work and the success of our projects. At Zennify, innovation is in our every breath. We’re motivated to increase efficiencies and ultimately help the bottom line of our client’s business. We dig deep. Zennify works hard to understand the needs of our clients and align those needs with working, effective solutions.
Role: Senior Project Manager/Senior Consultant/Client Engagment
Apply for this job now.