Create an unparalleled customer experience by managing the implementation of their new coverage from the time they select MGIS until their claims can be paid correctly. Work with all stakeholders to drive the collection and review of necessary information while advising distributors and customers on contract and administrative options that best meet stated needs. Ensure accurate and timely loading and output of all program information while creating a welcoming and cordial environment.
Develop Lasting Relationships-built on trust with Distributors (Sales, Carrier Reps, Brokers) and their support teams, Strategic Partners and HO Associates; create an effective rapport with each customer.
Communicate and elicit information, persuade when appropriate- in a professional manner so that all parties understand the intent and outcomes of the process, and in a way in which all parties perceive they were treated fairly.
Co-ordinate Enrollment-including enrollment meetings and production of materials, along with collection of accurately completed materials. Implement EDI File Feeds (Electronic Data Information)
Recognize and Proactively Resolve Problems and Inconsistencies-between information provided by the various parties, along with prior carrier information, without alarming customers or brokers. Review and/or manage the review for consistency and/or mismatches between:
Manage the Plan Set-up-completing or managing the completion by ensuring the information is scrubbed and the program is accurately established on MGIS, Carrier, vendors, and other partner’s systems.
Accept Risk and Coordinate Outgoing Materials-after verifying or obtaining compliance with pre-approved underwriting standards.
Ensure compliance-with all time and quality standards by all stakeholders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Life and Health License, or the attainment of it within 1 year of hire
- GBA Designation within two years
- Overnight travel up to 15% of time
- In-depth understanding of insurance products, services, and underwriting standards, along with sales, administrative, and claims processes. 5+ years of comparable experience, or demonstrated capability.
- Project Management
- Public Speaking/Presentations
- Customer focused
- Disciplined execution
- Analytical thinking
- Has a high degree of integrity
- Treats people with respect and courtesy
- Effectively balances disciplined execution with an enjoyable work environment
- Must obtain a Utah Life & Health License within one-year of employment.
- Able to utilize telephone and email to communicate in a courteous and professional manner.
- Able to function in a professional environment and utilize standard office equipment.
Compensation is negotiated individually and is based upon the position, experience and qualifications and performance of the individual.
The MGIS Companies, Inc. is a leading national insurance program manager with deep experience and expertise in building, managing and servicing specialized programs for medical professionals. We partner exclusively with A+ rated insurance carriers whose financial strength can provide maximum safety and stability for our clients. MGIS is not only one of the leading companies serving the physician group marketplace.
Role: Sales Support Professional
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.