We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our team! Looking for nurses that want to work 1-3 shifts a week. Hospital needs help on Med Surgical, Telemetry, Rehab, ICU & ER Units. OT is available at time and a half.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Must have recent hospital experience within past 12 months
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients and put their needs above all else
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Direct Deposit - Weekly
DayOne Staffing offers very competitive compensation, referral bonuses, sign on bonuses, housing allowance, per diem tax advantage, relocation assistance.
Please contact us for a listing of our hospitals, pay rates and hiring process information, we can usually have you working within 2 weeks in most cases.
Please fax your resume to:
DayOne Staffing, Inc.
OR FILL OUT AN APPLICATION at the following link.
Role: RN - REGISTERED NURSES UP TO $48 PER HR
Apply for this job now.