The individual in this role will be responsible for deploying the Global Sales Learning Strategy in the region, consulting with key stakeholders and leaders to provide regional feedback and guidance on the global strategy, and leading a team of coordinators and facilitators to ensure high-quality delivery of both virtual and face-to-face instructor-led programmes for corporate, owned/managed, and franchised team members.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''''s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we''''re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Expert
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will demonstrate high levels of credibility in the classroom and in working with Sales Leadership; they will have a track record of sales success, relevant examples and experience from their own sales and/or sales management experience that will inform their consulting, facilitation, and learning design work.
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will have deep knowledge of a consultative sales process; they will be able to speak to and endorse the importance of having a sales process and can articulate the difference between proactive VS reactive selling (i.e. Consultant/Advisor VS Problem Solver/Vendor).
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will use these examples and experience to drive best-in-class learning experiences; they will leverage this knowledge to provide critical feedback on the best sales tactics and behaviours to drive performance, and the most effective learning solutions for sales team members to ensure learning fits seamlessly into their day-to-day work
As a Learning Consultant
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will act as a regional ambassador for the Global Hilton University Learning Strategy and Global Sales Learning Strategy; they will socialize and endorse best-in-class learning practices & modalities, and new and emerging technologies in learning.
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will work in partnership with their global counterparts to create and deploy the Global Sales Learning Strategy and work to ensure applicable adjustments are made in order to respect any customs or business practices that are appropriate in different regions.
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will also be responsible for reviewing and reporting relevant data and outcomes from all learning engagements, both to the Global Sales Learning Director and their regional stakeholders.
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will consult with key clients and stakeholders in the region to socialize, align, and inform the Global Sales Learning Strategy, share the results of learning initiatives in the region, and advise on regional and team specific learning needs for those leaders.
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will provide feedback on programme design in relationship to desired outcomes and manage scheduling, expenses and other projects as assigned.
As a People Manager
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will lead a team of facilitators and coordinators; they will be responsible for the coaching, training, and people management of this team, and for connecting and aligning their team members to the Global Sales Learning programs and initiatives.
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will be responsible to ensure the team meets best-in-class standards and will provide regular feedback to their team and receive feedback from the Global Sales Learning Director.
• The Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager will be responsible for working in partnership with L&D administrative support to ensure a smooth customer experience in registering for and attending classes as applicable and providing direction and support as needed.
• University bachelor''''s Degree or relevant qualification/experience in lieu thereof
• Significant experience in a Sales or Sales Management role; strongly preferred in a hospitality or retail environment.
• Experience in consulting and presenting to Senior Leadership.
• Experience in a leadership role managing a team.
• Relevant and sufficient experience presenting and facilitating proactive and responsive learning solutions to meet business needs.
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
• Experience working with diverse cultural groups
• Hotel Experience in operations or other disciplines
• Experience with performing learning needs analysis
• Experience in designing and delivering learning programs
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organisation like Hilton.
See descriptionRole: Regional Senior Sales Learning Manager EMEA Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Watford, England, EnglandApply for this job now.