Job summary: Responsible, under the guidance of the Warehouse Manager, for transactional part of the logistics cycle of product through the warehouse, to the distributor or its customer. The position ensures the smooth transition of product through the transportation channel by the customer selection of shipping methods.
Summary of essential job functions:
· Maintain a positive, professional demeanor in all interaction with management, subordinates, trucking companies and vendors. Possess the ability to deal with all warehouse personnel to effectively maintain an efficient and accurate receipt of goods throughout the workday.
· Focus on 100% customer satisfaction
· Adhere to customer service metrics
· Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, carrier shipping errors, and damaged products claims following general guidelines, getting manager authority for cost deviations
· Complete transportation transactions in various software systems from material on water, transferring to the warehouse, and ultimately being shipped as instructed by Mosa’s distributors.
· Coordinate inbound / outbound shipments, receive and process orders, create and distribute documentation and input data into appropriate system
· Communicate proactively with customers and team members in such a manner to avoid issues and anticipate potential concerns
· Ensure any/all customer concerns are being handled in an accurate and timely manner
· Work accurately in a fast paced environment to meet customer ship date requirements
· Maintain a safe and clean work area
· Support the facility safety plans and objectives
· Support and uphold all Operational Tasks of the General Manager when he/she is absent
Must be dependable, punctual and have a calm and positive attitude. You will be required to work independently for the majority of your work day. Good communication skills and ability to take and follow directions are imperative. You must meet the demands of this position at a fast pace while maintaining a low error rate to ensure the satisfaction of the customer.
• Knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and general knowledge of overall logistics operations
• Able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and make a recommendation to change either delivery methods or dates, to ensure customer satisfaction
• Very good communication skills (telephone and email) are essential
• Team player with proven ability to work well under pressure and CONSTANT deadlines
• Problem Solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions for dilemmas and problems
• Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office Products, especially Outlook and Excel
• Professional aptitude, presentation and demeanor
• Detailed oriented
• Ability to quickly learn new skills
• Teamwork - showing a commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
• Respect - extending dignity and respect to all people.
• Integrity - fostering trust and a positive work environment.
• Innovation - bringing creativity to the workplace.
• Customer Focus - achieving Company, department, and personal goals through a strong customer focus
• Must be able to pass periodic unannounced, drug screen test
Role: Order Management Specialist
Apply for this job now.