Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
High School Diploma or GED
ASK FOR YAASMEEN DAVIS
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Role: Forklift Driver- Req #1371
Apply for this job now.