White Goods Engineer / Domestic Appliance Engineer
Basic up to £28,000 / 40hr week / Mon - Fri work / Bonus Scheme / Overtime / 30 days Holiday / Van for personal use!
We are a professional, specialist appliance repair company who work closely with all leading Manufacturers. We are responsible for servicing customers throughout the UK and are proud to call ourselves one of the largest by achieving excellent customer service!
- Fault finding and repair of multi-brand white goods appliances: washing machines, dishwashers, dryers, cookers and refrigeration.
- Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant white goods experience: fault finding and repair
- Domestic ACS gas (CCN1, CKR1) and F Gas Qualifications would be an advantage
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic salary depending on experience: £23,000 to £28,000
- 40 hour week Monday - Friday work
- Ongoing pay reviews (Pay Rise every 6 months of £750 over 3 year period)
- £14.00 for every additional job taken over daily job loading or at weekends.
- First Fix Bonus Scheme paid monthly
- 22 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (increasing to 25 days after 5 years of service)
- Private Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Company van - This can also be used for personal use!
- Fuel card
- Specialist tools supplied (meters, refrigeration equipment etc)
- Smart Phone: Samsung Galaxy or Equivalent
- Top up training provided and funded when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail