Program: NCI – National Cancer Institute
Location: Bethesda, MD
The primary responsibility of this role is to maintain and develop technical documentation, knowledge base articles, and SOPs in support of the creation of Tier 0 support capabilities for NCI. This will require an in-depth assessment and evaluation of current Knowledge Management within ServiceNow and Confluence relative to the service desk. This position will involve updating existing SOPs and documentation as well as the creation of new knowledge base articles that enable end users to perform low-level technical tasks without the assistance of service desk technicians.
Expected Job Duties:
- Strong understanding of ITSM and ITIL principles/methodologies
- Experience developing SOPs and technical documentation related to enterprise service desk activities
- Experience using ServiceNow and Confluence
- Ability to cohesively work with multiple cross-functional teams to condense highly technical tasks into simple instructions
- Ability to create process flow diagrams in Visio
- ITIL Foundations certification is preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- NIH experience preferred
Innovation, Collaboration, and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Inc Magazine Fastest Growing Companies with exceptional benefits and an employee focus. With over $180M in new awards in the past 8 months. GRSi is expanding and even with our focus on promoting from within, we are looking to add key resources to our quickly growing team. Our growth means opportunity now, our continued momentum means opportunity for the future.
Role: Technical Writer
Apply for this job now.