Sales Hunters required! Field based Regional Sales Manager wanted to secure new business and expand our presence within the concrete/ construction sector across central UK (M1/M60).
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Benefits: Company Car + 33 Days Holiday + Fantastic Non-Contributory Pension + Healthcare + Mobile + Laptop
Field Based role
Territory: Central UK (M1/ M6)
As part of a multimillion global manufacturing group we provide technically advanced chemical products to the construction materials market. Primarily operating within the concrete sector, we actively invest in R&D focusing on adding true value to our customers through a consultative partnership approach.
With an ambitious UK strategy already in place we are seeking a commercially talented Regional Sales Manager to identify and close new opportunities. You will be a hunter, understand how to sell a technical product whilst having the autonomy to expand our presence across the central UK territory (M1/M6).
Directly reporting to the Head of Sales, as the Regional Sales Manager - Concrete your primary focus will be to:
· Promote and sell our product range offering across Manufacturers (Readymix & Precast), Major Contractors and Architects.
· Analyse your territory, identifying and exploring opportunities and upcoming projects for securing profitable business
· Retain, strengthen and develop the existing customer portfolio (Turnover, Margin, Product Mix, Price Management).
· Build a comprehensive understanding of our competitors and how to positively sell against whilst adding mutual value.
· Manage our Key Accounts within your territory, developing customer account plans in line with the company strategy.
· Become an expert within your field and an ambassador of the business.
Territory: Central UK (Ideally you will be close to either major motorway M1 and or M6)
Based: This is a field based role which will require flexibility for regular travel across your territory.
Requirements: Regional Sales Manager - Concrete
Ideally you will already have a proven track record within a field sales role selling within the concrete industry (Precast / ReadyMix / Waterproofing / Cement / Fibres). Although we would also be interested in anyone who has a demonstrable record selling a technical product or solution within the construction industry.
As well as:
· Knowledge of the construction industry, how to effectively network and secure new opportunities whilst expanding existing accounts.
· Clear understanding of how to analyse and manage a territory including competitor knowledge, projects, diary and travel management)
· Excellent communication skills, someone who builds strong relationships with their customers and can confidently negotiate.
If you have the drive and ambition to grow a territory as if it was your own business whilst being rewarded both financially and in your future career…… then apply!
Although we have advertised the position as Regional Sales Manager you may well have held any of the following roles or worked with these products: Field Sales Manager, Concrete, District Sales Manager, Cement, Fibres, Area Sales Manager, Waterproofing, Chemicals, Head of Sales, Commercial Manager, adhesives, Technical Sales Manager, grouts, Manufacturing, National Sales Manager, epoxy resins, sealants, coatings and or Technical Engineer.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Regional Sales Manager - Concrete and reference CG15124 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683330 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Role: Regional Sales Manager - Concrete
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East, Leicestershire, Leicestershire
Apply for this job now.