Are you an experienced Associate Building Surveyor ready to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join forces with a highly successful Building Consultancy with over 40 years' experience that still retains the culture and feel of a SME business, whilst after a highly successful merger now has the reach and infrastructure support of a much larger UK PLC? If so then this is the role for you…
I am working with a reputable Cost & Building Consultancy based in the heart of the City to identify an experienced Associate Building Surveyor to join their 8 strong London team. With 150 UK staff across 5 offices, this business prides itself on having a people-centric environment; working with the best and employing the best. Working almost exclusively in the private sector with top tier clients including Great Portland Estates, Manhattan Lofts and Legal & General, this consultancy can rightly shout about the quality of support that they offer to their clients through the whole development and project process.
An Associate Building Surveyor covering the following areas:
- Design & Specification, defect analysis and reports
- Contract Administration and Project Management of projects for private sector clients - preferably including commercial office/industrial
- Party Wall advice - both in the commercial and residential sectors
- Project monitoring for non-high street lending clients/investors etc.
- Building Surveying or related RICS accredited degree
- MRICS qualification, ideally with 3+ years PQE
- An ambitious and driven individual with the desire to succeed and strong client facing skills
- Ideally prior experience in the role of Associate, however talented Senior Surveyors will be considered
- Experience in running projects and completing professional building surveying duties for private sector clients
- Up to £70,000 basic salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private health cover
- Life assurance
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Other flexible benefits including cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
Interested? Please email your CV or apply now. If you are a Building Surveyor at any level and would like to discuss your career option, please call Mitchell Barker at Randstad CPE on 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Role: Associate Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City, South East
Apply for this job now.