Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are recent relevant experience and Nursery Nurse Level 2 qualification or equivalent.
Vision for Education are working with a school in Kirklees to appoint an energetic and creative Nursery Nurse to work on a full-time basis. Starting in June, the school welcomes applications from both newly qualified and more experienced candidates.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Nursery Nurse to join our successful supply support team and to work in a local specialist setting in Kirklees. This will be a full-time role working with students who will need support and encouragement throughout their daily routine. Although this can be an extremely challenging role, it is also very rewarding.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse position, you will:
- Have recent experience within a mainstream primary school or nursery
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed school team
- Have a passion for childcare and working with primary pupils
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Nurse who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield Primary team on #removed#.