If you're looking for quick career progression in a financially rewarding environment, we're on the lookout for highly ambitious and driven individuals to join our join our London office and work with our already successful and growing USA Communications team. With no experience needed, it is an exciting opportunity as we further expand our presence within medical communications and medical affairs across the US communications industry.
Why X4 Group?
Our mission is to be a highly successful global recruitment business that is synonymous with excellence. We're officially one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe according to the Financial Times, while our other most recent awards include Best Employer at the Best Business awards and The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for. We are a specialist contract and permanent recruitment business that has 3 main brands in the UK, EU and US: X4 Technology, X4 Life Sciences, X4 Communications; with 1 main brand in New Zealand which is X4 Construction.
We have navigated our way successfully through the global pandemic, maintaining strong revenue and headcount, with a big focus on repositioning the business towards international markets.
We have an excellent training programme that has been carefully designed to support our employees to reach their unlimited potential at every stage of their career journey and a collaborative work environment where innovative thinking is celebrated.
Company culture and employee engagement is a top priority. We are an ambitious and hard-working bunch who are also extremely friendly and sociable, making X4 Group ideal for those looking to join a vibrant and rewarding company. We have a very active Talent Management function which ensures Diversity and Inclusion is at the forefront of many company initiatives, while our core company values of Inspire, Innovate and Improve give the business the right growth mind-set needed to make it a great place to work. We are proud of the inclusive and collaborative environment we have built and are always looking for individuals who can be a great culture add as opposed to a culture fit.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities
- Business development: conductingmarket research, utilising sales techniques to initiate relationships with prospective clients, identifying client recruitment needs and growing your client portfolio.
- Generate candidate leads: headhunting suitable candidates, conducting database searches, writing & posting high quality job adverts, networking, carrying out telephone and face-to-face candidate interviews.
- Maintain relationships: building rapport with clients and candidates, attending meetings, arranging interviews, preparing candidates for interviews and communicating interview feedback.
- Targets: working towards agreed KPIs to meet sales targets.
- Sales: selling your candidates to your existing client network, negotiating terms of business, handling objections and finalising placements.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements
- Enthusiasm, motivation and resilience
- Proven face-to-face relationship building experience
- A strong commercial focus
- Confident communicators (this role is largely telephone based so you'll need to be comfortable communicating with top calibre professionals)
- Driven to learn, develop and succeed in a sales environment
- Aim for excellence in everything you do
- Sales experience is not required but can be advantageous
- Highly organised
- Team player
Benefits and pe