Responsible for installing and maintaining automatic lubrication systems on industrialized equipment (i.e. Steel mill machinery & production equipment).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain automatic lubrication systems on the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with D.O.T. and OSHA safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 60 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
- Operate forklift, drive service trucks and drive a lubricant delivery pump truck
- Requires a high school diploma/GED
- 3+ years of mechanical experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record
- CDL License preferred
- OSHA Certification preferred
- Welding experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Stewart Lubricants & Service Co., Inc. provides a single source for lubrication equipment, system design, installation, service, lubricants and technical support. If you are having machine issues, we make it our mission to solve them.
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.