COMPANY: HAYS HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Your new company
A leading Accountancy firm based in the city.
Your new role
In your new role you will support the Senior Pensions & Benefits Manager and will play a key role in supporting the firms HR Operations Team. In your role you will:
- Be responsible for the administration of the firms flexible benefits scheme
- Be the main liaison between the staff and 3rd party providers
- Maintain internal records
- Deliver the annual renewal process
- Support the annual review of the benefits market and implementation of amendments
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have experience of employee benefits administration and flexible benefits, have strong Excel skills and integrity when dealing with personal and confidential information.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to work for a leading accountancy firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Role: Benefits Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.