Venn Group are recruiting for a Payroll Officer position for a large established client based in Birmingham area. The role will be an initial 3 month temporary contract and is mostly remote working, with the occasional travel to the office.
- Process weekly payroll for over 14,000 UK employees
- Ensure the payroll is being processed accurately and on time
- Assist with the compliance of internal and external audits
- Process SMP, SSP, SPP, SHPP
- Process salary sacrifice schemes, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes
- Issue court orders and attachment of earnings
- Perform manual payroll and pension calculations
- Calculate and manage overpayments in line with the overpayment process
- Respond to and resolve internal and external queries efficiently
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have at least two years' relevant payroll experience
- Possess excellent IT & Systems knowledge and experience
Note: Please only apply for this vacancy if you think you have suitable and relevant experience to make you capable of doing this job.
If you're interested in this position please apply with your updated CV. If you have any questions please contact Shianne Suman on #removed#