Hayutin & Associates is a private educational consulting company specializing in tutoring, educational therapy, test preparation, executive function coaching, and independent study programs for students of all ages. We are currently seeking an energetic and organized Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years administrative experience required.
The ideal candidate will interact with staff (at all levels) and clients/colleagues/students in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient and positive. This candidate will possess initiative, attention to detail, and follow-through skills and observe a high level of professionalism and discretion. Candidate must be organized, detailed oriented and able to multi-task (you should love checklists and spreadsheets!). Great phone skills, excellent oral and written communication are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Answer all incoming calls and provide basic company information, and direct calls to appropriate staff member
· Greet all incoming visitors at learning center
· Send emails to clients and associates (with attention to detail, spelling, punctuation, and grammar)
· Data entry and upkeep of student database
· Manage all meeting room calendars and appointment scheduling
· Assist with photocopying, maintenance of office supplies, filing systems, incoming & outgoing mail, and general office duties
· Plan and organize company events including reservations and RSVPs
· Special graphic design projects on an as-needed basis (flyers, website, email blasts, brochures)
· Occasional errands to local vendors to arrange for company events
· Open and close the office, and light clean up and tidying as needed
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years administrative experience required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills for regular communication with colleagues, team members, parents and students
· Excellent computer skills: above average proficiency in Window and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Expert level in the usage of MS Outlook and Google Suite (Calendar, Docs, Sheets)
· Strong time management and prioritization skills with ability to work effectively, independently, and accurately
· Ability to accurately process oral instructions on the fly and maintain a constantly changing daily task list, and manage multiple short and long-term projects
· Autonomous self-starter, but also a team player willing to pass the baton back and forth and coordinate efforts with multiple team members; administrative assistant to multiple supervisors
· Professional and courteous telephone manner and ability to compose professional and detailed emails
· Hardworking, honest, friendly, articulate
Role: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Location: Santa Monica,
Apply for this job now.