We are a successful boutique recruitment company with expertise in placing talented household staff with a high net worth clientele. We have a strong reputation for finding and placing the very best candidates. We pride ourselves on our proactive, responsive interactions with our clients and strive to deliver an impeccable level of service that sets us apart from the field.
We are looking for someone to join our growing team and assist with managing the end to end recruitment process.
Key duties will include:
- Pre-screening candidates
- Managing job advert campaigns and collating fresh and new content to post
- Collating documentation from candidates and updating internal systems
- Understand client recruitment needs and develop initiatives to source suitable candidates.
- Sourcing talent through referrals, website and social networks to attract more direct applications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to build relationships with clients and candidates
- Experience within an administrative environment would be ideal
- Strong IT skills in particular all MS Office packages
- Excellent logistical and organisational skills
- Prompt, polite and able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of private households desirable but not essential
- Energetic and motivated with a good sense of humour
What we can offer:
Salary: DOE + commission after 6 month training period
Ongoing training and progression
If you are a meticulous organiser with a commercial outlook and entrepreneurial flair, apply today.