We are seeking a Full Time Lead Teacher For After School Program to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of humor and flexibility is a must!
- Degree or credits in education a must
Welcome to the Elizabeth Mascia Child Care Center
Providing quality child care to Tarrytown and the surrounding areas since 1968. Community involvement is a proud part of the Elizabeth Mascia Child Care Center. As we strive to teach the children in our care the importance of being sensitive to the needs of others and working together in the pursuit of common goals, we find that outreach to the larger community is vital to our center and our children. We celebrate our differences as we embrace our commonality.
Role: Lead Teacher for After School Program
Apply for this job now.