Role: Digital Performance Manager - ABM
Location: Central London HQ, but remote for the time being (likely until 2021)
Salary: Up to circa £60,000
Benefits: Pension, healthcare, dental, health and wellness budget, company share options, training budget and lots more
Why might you like this above any other digital job out there?
- Because you like the idea of a start-up. But don't like the risk and uncertainty which comes with them
- You like the job security which typically comes with a corporate. But you don't like the red-tape, rule books and politics which come with those
- You like to create and build. Not step into another person's shoes to just crank a handle or follow pre-existing strategies
- You want to add big, impressive numbers to your CV which will open doors with future employers. With a brand name anyone in the industry will undoubtedly know.
You'll be joining a firm whose core product is used by more than 50% of the World's biggest enterprise level brands.
They've launched a new product to market and are putting the finishing touches with your appoint to their new marketing unit.
It's early days for the product itself. But even without scale investment into marketing, it's been selling well. So they're expecting really great things as the team finds its feet. The ABM strategy is built and delivered, and the leads start rolling in.
The product you'll be marketing is:
- Aimed at to top-tier digital first ecommerce retail businesses, and decision makers with massive budgets
- Has almost no competition and is highly disruptive (the good kind of disruptive)
- Pays for itself multiple times over by saving firms who implement it tens of millions a year in lost revenue
This will be a global role, driving a digital performance programme and requires hands-on PPC and paid social (principally LinkedIn and Twitter, with some Facebook). Driving the marketing qualified leads (MQL) funnel.
You'll be responsible for building the Account Based Marketing (ABM) programme targeting those top-tier digital retail businesses - like Amazon, Asos, The Hut Group and the hundreds more like them. Firms who rely 100% on ecommerce channels in highly competitive markets.
Devising the wider demand generation strategies and channels, guiding others who will execute these. Keeping a close eye on performance measures and analytics to ensure ROI from each.
You'll be an individual contributor, but around you will be a team of content, email, brand, events and product marketers who support on different aspects of the overall programme. You will be reporting directly to the CMO.
This is a relatively new business unit and the product itself has only recently been taken to market. So there's lots to do and loads of opportunity to have a positive impact.
If you love this kind of challenge, and thrive taking on roles where you're the one in the driving seat, making stuff happen. This could be an exciting opportunity worth exploring.
- You must be comfortable and interested taking on a roles that's hands-on digital performance marketing (notably PPC), and know you way around paid social too
- Got to have a growth hacking mentality - lots of experimentation. Close eye on performance, and great problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Account Based Marketing (ABM) and can build a strategy to target Enterprise businesses
- You know your way around the various social platform consoles to be able to set up and manage campaigns
- Straight talker who's able to stand on your own 2 feet to manage day to day programme performance
- Great numerical aptitude
Want to Apply? Here's how:
You can share your Linkedin profile or email me a CV - it doesn't have to be up to date, we can work on that once you decide you want to take this forward.
Or, for a chat and more information please contact me on:
Head of Recruitment, Digital, Marketing & Data
Every application will receive a response.
Role: Digital Performance Manager - B2B - PPC
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.