Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Reed Accountancy are assisting a local accountancy practice who are seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their established team on a permanent basis.
As Semi-Senior Accountant, you will provide accountancy, bookkeeping and tax services to small and medium businesses and individuals including limited company accounts, corporation tax returns, Companies House compliance, self-assessment tax returns, payroll, VAT and book-keeping services.
As Semi-Senior Accountant, your key duties will include:
- Preparation of accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Corporation tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- Bookkeeping and assistance with VAT returns using a variety of accounting software
- Supporting with preparation of management accounts
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively and efficiently with clients and colleagues
- Proven experience working in practice and preparing tax returns and accounts
- Active AAT/ACCA/ACA studies or full or partly qualified is highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading practice, so please apply now to avoid missing out!