ServiceMaster All Phase Restoration, a leader in the disaster restoration services, is seeking a Certified Water Technician in the El Centro, CA location.
This position will work closely with the project management team to mitigate homes damages by water claims / floods.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experienced water technician, preferably IICRC certified.
- Must be customer service orientated, willingness to take initiative,
- Clean driving record is a must.
- Rotating on call required and must have dependable transportation.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Company will provide company vehicle / transportation
- Must also be able to meet time deadlines
- Company will provide all need supplies to handle tasks
• Ability to multi-task • Ability to think analytically with focus on problem solving. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff. • Effective motivational, and organizational skills. • Ability to manage time. • Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug Test and Background check.
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated individual that wants to share in the overall success of our company. Come join our team today!
At ServiceMaster, we're committed to delivering exceptional customer experiences and service that customers are proud to recommend, and to building the best place to work and invest. We strive to create a workplace where employees have an opportunity to perform, grow and contribute to our shared success. Strong brands and passionate people - these are the building blocks to providing excellent customer service in all of our businesses.
All of this rests on our foundation - our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct - that connects our rich heritage to a bright future and embeds an ethical culture and commitment to integrity and compliance.
We instill trust by being:
We drive empowerment by being:
Our commitment to service applies to our employees as well. Working together in an open, honest environment where results matter creates the kind of winning culture that drives high performance, celebrates success, encourages innovation, and attracts and retains great talent.
Role: Certified Water Restoration Technician
Location: El Centro,
Apply for this job now.