Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant? Do you have experience working with children between 11-18 with Complex Learning Difficulties?
Teaching Assistant for a Complex Needs SEN School (Preston)
The School is looking for a strong teaching assistant to begin working after the May half term. The ideal teaching assistant will have a strong work ethic, great communication and relationship building skills as well as experience and confidence in working with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
The school caters for children aged 11-18 with additional needs including PMLD, Autism, SLD, medical needs, MLD, challenging behaviour, communication difficulties and physical difficulties. Some of the children will also require assistance with their personal care.
The school has a fantastic reputation that it has built through excellent, committed, and friendly staff and trusts us to send in the right people for their long-term positions and day2day cover.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience with Complex Learning Difficulties and other SEN/SEND.
- Great communication and relationship building skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attentiveness and will take the initiative with their work.
- The initiative, ability, and desire to creatively support students in lessons.
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right teaching assistant.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Dan on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#