COMPANY: CHARLES LEVICK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to GBP34000 per annum
*Please make sure you have a valid right to work in the UK before applying.*
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate in Economics, Finance, Business or Mathematics with previous sales or business development experience, to be part of the front-office team of a Top-Tier CFD firm in London.
As a junior trader you will be the first point of contact with the Japanese clientele and will be responsible for executing orders and resolving any queries/ issues.
* Execute orders and resolve trade disputes.
* Front line support to the Japanese-speaking clients across phone, email, web chat and social media.
* Answer queries on all of the company's products and platforms.
* Provide clients with technical support with the company's front-end platforms and chart packages.
* Proactively converse with the clients about financial markets and the company's latest innovations.
* Conduct audit checks and client administration tasks.
* Degree educated, ideally in Economics, Finance, Business or Mathematics.
* Japanese at a native level (verbal and written).
* Fluency in English (verbal and written).
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Experience in trading, sales, relationship management and client services would all be an advantage.
This entry-level role is ideal for recent graduates with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging and team-focused environment. You'll benefit from exposure to a vibrant, commercially driven environment, with development opportunities encompassing everything from client reactivation and retention, premium client service and dealing roles.