To utilize knowledge of radiology equipment and supplies needed while giving indirect patient care.
1. Demonstrates and adheres to principles of aseptic techniques.
2. Knowledgeable of all basic set-ups for procedures with x-rays needed..
3. Assists in set up of x-ray equipment in correlation with scrub tech and nurse in room.
4. Assists with preparation, transportation, and monitoring of patients.
5. Operates imaging equipment and performs fluoroscopy procedures on patients as ordered by physicians in a timely and cost effective manner.
Surgery Center at Cherry Creek is located in sunny Denver, Colorado in the Denver Tech Center. The ASC is privately owned by premier board certified physicians who specialize in orthopedic, spine and pain management and provide the most advanced and up to date care. The staff at Cherry Creek Surgery Center are team oriented professionals and take pride in providing excellent customer care and service in a unique, friendly environment. We are currently hiring for 8-10 hour shifts, 1-2 days a week.
Role: Radiology Tech - PRN
Apply for this job now.