Are you a hardworking? Creative problem solver? Looking for a career with a great company?
We have a great opportunity for someone to join our team in a role that will provide you with variety, a chance to learn and broaden your skill-sets, and advance in the company. You will need attention to detail and solid organizational skills, but your positive attitude, flexibility and willingness to see each problem as a puzzle to be solved will be the key to success in this position.
Fireside Home Solutions is the leading supplier and service provider for fireplaces in the Seattle and Portland areas. We have more than 30 years of experience in the industry and pride ourselves on taking care of our customers and our employees.
- Preforms a variety of tasks
- Initial “fire off” to trouble shooting a fireplace that needs a service call
- Our service technicians do whatever it takes to provide excellent service to our customers.
If you are the right person with the right attitude we will train you! Any previous experience is great, but aptitude for mechanical or electrical systems is all you need to bring with you to succeed with us.
- A friendly personality- must enjoy helping others with problem solving and a fast paced environment.
- Sense of humor- especially under stress!
- Fantastic attitude - are you the person that can take charge and get things done?
- Persistence - do you know how to keep going even when you hit a stumbling block?
- Organized- can you follow a methodical process to rule out potential problems and keep clear notes of what you discovered?
- Self-directed - do you work well independently with minimal supervision?
- Motivation - are you the kind of person who is always looking for where else you can pitch in and what else you can do to be helpful?
- Creative thinking – are you always looking for ways to improve on the status quo?
- Ownership – do you thrive when you can take full ownership of your work & love to exceed expectations?
- Curiosity- and a hunger to learn!
- Punctual and reliable.
- Love to move- are you able to stand, walk, and move most of the day including completing tasks that may require you to: carry, push, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, reach, and work with your hands? Are you able to lift 50 lbs.?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record? You will be traveling between warehouses and customers daily.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with appliance, electronics service or repair.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to carry, push, climb, balance, kneel, crouch, reach, and work with your hands.
- Customer service oriented.
- Desire to create efficiencies and improve systems
What we offer:
- $16-25/hour DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending program
Fireside is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fireside Home Solutions is the leading service and supplier of fireplaces and garage doors in the Seattle and Portland areas. Fireside is privately held and diversified that has been in business since 1982. It has branches in Oregon and Washington. Providing service and installation of fireplaces, garage doors, and outdoor kitchens and fire pits.
Role: Service Technician - Fireplace & Garage Doors
Apply for this job now.