Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Program Support Manager
Based at: Augusta, Georgia
- Requirements: The Candidate must meet the following requirements
- Information Technology focused or telecommunications related Bachelor's degree.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations certification (v3 or later).
- CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Network+ or Security + Certification.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS).
- Possess a minimum of five (5)+ years of supervisory experience and worked directly in the career field during four (4) of the preceding five (5)+ years.
- Possess advanced presentation speaking skills (e.g. tailoring content and delivery for different audiences, presenting confidently to large or small groups, and using more creative approaches to presenting).
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M requirements
- The Program Support Manager shall work in an environment that will include military, military family members, volunteers and civilians.
- The manager/supervisor shall be the focal point for all issues and shall keep the Government informed both verbally and in writing.
- Shall supervise contracted support technicians at remote sites and clinics.
- Shall identify constraints in service delivery and develop solutions to resolve them.
- Shall implement IT customer support functions based upon Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- (ITIL) and Continual Process Improvement (CPI) concepts which include process design, review, revision and knowledge base management.
- Shall utilize Remedy ARS and other workload tools to monitor and evaluate trends in customer support requests and develop appropriate scheduling and workflow processes.
- Shall monitor Remedy survey results, follow up on customer complaints, and provide feedback to employees and Chief for Plans and Resources and COR on all dissatisfied responses both verbally and in writing.
- Shall act as an advisor to the IMD Change Advisory Board (CAB)
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR