Duration: Open Ended Contract Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Pharma Company in Dayton, NJ
Pay Rate: $14 an hour
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
This is a 2nd shift opportunity.
It is the operator's responsibility to ensure that the packaging line and the equipment's on packaging line are clean and set up properly. Also to ensure quality produced finished product is according to Production Batch Record instructions.
- Clean and/or disassemble packaging line and equipment's e.g. Unscrambeler, desiccant inserter, tablet counter, cotton inserter, capper, induction sealer, retorquer, labeler, outserter, shrink wrap after the completion of packaging process as per SOP.
- Clean manufacturing room after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Set up packaging line and equipment's, including start up of batch and obtaining all packaging specifications.
- Maintain packaging line and equipment's in good working order, inspect packaging line and equipment's for wear, and have any worn or malfunctioning parts evaluated and reported to Production Supervisor or Manager.
- Maintain tools and supplies in proper condition.
- Make any machine adjustments necessary during the packaging run as required.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the log book and other pertinent paperwork.
- Visually inspect the equipment's as it is running to verify the equipment's are running within normal and safe operation.
- Perform in process checks during packaging process and document in Packaging Batch Record as per instruction of packaging batch record.
- Make sure all paperwork is complete and accurate throughout and after run.
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the packaging/production department as requested.
- Follow company policies, cGMPs and Standard Operating Procedures.
Environmental & Physical Requirements
- Work is regularly performed inside in a manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to dust, odor, noise, and fumes.
- The noise level is usually moderate.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Frequent sitting, talking, or hearing.
- Use hands to finger, handle, feel, or operate objects or controls.
- Walk short distances. Clean and/or disassemble packaging equipment's after the completion process.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- A demonstrated ability to follow written instructions precisely and perform basic math calculations is required.
- Should have an understanding/knowledge of cGMP, safety criteria or the ability to learn.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the manufacturing department as requested.red.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Role: Packaging Operator
Apply for this job now.