We are seeking to fill a few Customer Service positions that are ready to join our team! You will be responsible for setting appointments and helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving issues.
- Setting appointments while handling customer's inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- (NOT A MUST, WE WILL TRAIN) Experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor with clients
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Role: Customer Service
Apply for this job now.