VACANCY: General Foreman/ Site Manager - Exceptional vertical RC Frame experience is needed.
SALARY: Up to €85K plus package (Vehicle, Pension)
3D Personnel's client is a leading large tier 1 building main contractor who has been undertaking some of Ireland's most complex projects for the past 50 years and has gained a reputation for delivering projects on time on budget and to the highest standards, with several new sites in the pipeline throughout Dublin.
They are currently seeking a General Foreman/ Site Manager for a long term project in Dublin with a lot of exposure to RC Frame building projects.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years experience in working with a building main contractor or RC Frame Contractor preferably in the UK or Irish regions. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record in undertaking and delivering large developments with a value of at least €10 million.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree/ Trades qualified in construction
- 10+ Years Experience in Construction industry
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on-site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills
- Have strong delivery motivation
- Hands on capability
- Well developed safety and quality standards
- Huge organisational capability along with good people skills.
- Experience with added complexities e.g. alongside railway lines, and restrictive sites.
- Assisting Project Manager on site to deliver job
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Leading, managing and delivering multi-million pound key projects on time and within budgets.
- All of the following projects were managed to an exceptional standard including:
- Subcontractor and main contractor meeting attendances to provide weekly/fortnightly updates.
- Responsible for the work & safety of 50 - 100+ men at peak.