Company: TRACE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This well-known construction and infrastructure business based in London are now looking for a Finance Analyst/Business Partner to work within their Performance and Planning team on a long term contract. You will be part of a talented group that are primarily responsible for the quality analysis, assessment and forecasting of financial performance, presented direct to the Board and Executive team.
You will work on various modelling scenarios, both from scratch as well as current, keeping an eye on budget and actuals. You will find the role requires a lot of intercompany interaction, relationship building and a certain level of persuasiveness with senior executives in the decision-making process. Project focussed and ad-hoc in nature, this role should be able to provide you with enough variety and challenge to keep you on your toes.
Your typical duties will include:
- Working with the Board, Exec team and Senior Managers on business decisions
- Production of quality forecasts and analysis across multiple areas of financial performance
- Inter-company business relations and ensuring accuracy and transparency of data
- Supporting delivery of budgets and adherence to
- Supporting Exec team and Senior Managers with ad-hoc analysis work to aid strategic direction
- Supporting period end process where necessary
- Working closely with the Finance Manager on developing proposals for large, high value projects
This is an excellent opportunity to expand on your commercially viable experience, working on high value projects where your ability to build relationships and influence people are just as important as your ability to analyse and seek out opportunities effectively.