COMPANY: HAYS ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Senior Accountant for a technology / robotics business based in central London £50-65k.
Your new company
I am currently working with a Robotics company which is embarking on a new stage of Information Revolution by utilizing state-of-the-art technology such as AI, IoT, and robotics. The business aspires to be a company that contributes to society by providing innovative services across a range of industries, going beyond the realms of conventional telecommunications carrier business models.
Your new role
As a Group Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of the year end annual reports and review of UK entity accounts;
- Assisting with the preparation of IFRS technical accounting papers in preparation for the interim and year end audits;
- Assisting with setting up the statutory consolidation structure working closely with the Group Reporting Team;
- Supporting the Group Reporting Manager with the year end audit in providing information requested by the external auditors;
- Proactive resolution of accounting queries from Shared Service Centres and local finance teams;
- Assisting with implementing financial controls and process improvements across the wider Group;
- Support other finance functions with day to day activities, looking for process improvements and finding more efficient ways to work;
- Ad hoc project work to support business needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recently qualified from a practice trained background (0-4 years pqe)
- Technically strong
- Competent in UK GAAP / IFRS
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant who wants to develop their carer in a technical accounting role. This role will develop your accounting skill set and will offer you first hand experience within an innovative and entrepreneurial business. The company has transformed IT / the world of robotics over the last 10 years and is a pioneering brand which has become a key player in the IT and tech sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.