Company: FIREFLY HOME CARE LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Here's a great opportunity to pick up extra work caring for others whenever you want. No need to quit your current job. Just go through our credentialing process, get your job offer, download the app and start receiving job opportunities right away. You choose when you want to work.
- Use the Caregiver Mobile App to receive job offers & see client care plans
- Opportunities to earn up to $15/hr (or more for high-demand jobs)
- Direct deposit pay
- Sign-on bonus opportunity
- Keep your current job and pick up as much or as little as you'd like
- Access to company benefits including paid vacation, free telemedicine, company-matched retirement savings and more*
- Friendly, supportive staff at local, family-owned agency
- Days, evenings, nights, weekdays, weekends, PRN, part-time, or full time
Job responsibilities include
- Companionship, light housekeeping, and/or meal preparation services
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Assistance with instrumental activities of daily living (IADL)
- Medication reminders
- Driving to clients to provide in-home care
- At least 1-year of paid, professional caregiving experience
- Work history that demonstrates dependability
- At least 3 positive professional references
- Ability to pass written test and skills demonstration evaluation in accordance with state regulations
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal background screen in accordance with state regulations
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Valid driver's license
- Valid car insurance
- High integrity and willingness to care for others
- Experience as a caregiver, certified nursing assistant (CNA), home health aide (HHA), personal care attendant, social worker, nurse (RN or LPN), or similar field is required for this position; we do have other positions that include more formal training and support, if needed.
About Firefly Home Care LLC
Firefly Home Care is a top-rated home care agency serving Michiana since 2012. We are independent (non-franchise) and family owned. We have a passion for improving people's lives by delivering high-quality home care services to individuals in our community. We also love providing jobs to caring people who want help others and we're proud of our friendly and supportive company culture. We LOVE our caregivers and clients. Check out our Facebook page for client and caregiver stories and profiles.
*See company polices for qualification details
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.