Summary of Job:
The Manager, Enterprise Operations will partner with business stakeholders to drive efficient, effective processes to strengthen the operations and meet the needs of scaling and mature programs. The Manager, Enterprise Operations will focus on standardization, best practice development and consolidation, knowledge base management, and other projects that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency at scale. The Manager will partner with stakeholders and EOI leaders to identify and execute these projects.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- With VP and leadership support, identify, plan, manage, and execute projects with a focus on cross-department standardization and increased efficiency across all business teams. Delegate projects to staff as appropriate, while maintaining ownership over project's completion, success, and timeline, in consideration of budget parameters. Partner with program and business stakeholders to identify areas for operational improvement and resolve business challenges for functional groups. Liaise with other departments as necessary to facilitate project completion and prioritization, including partnership with Technology, Analytics, and Data teams. Evaluate current operational performance and assist in strategic planning for improvements. Monitor, control and manage business operations compliance to standard processes and best practices
- Manage Operations staff, including hiring and performance management as necessary. Serve as an escalation point for staff. (20%)
- Partner with New Product Implementation team to ensure cross-org standardization between new and existing programs, and support successful program and offering launch across business lines.
- Partner with Feature Implementation team to collect, consolidate, and represent stakeholder requirements during development and implementation of new functionality.
- Oversee the collection and accuracy of departmental data, process documentation, and knowledge base for internal and external needs. Facilitate emergent data collection needs from department stakeholders. Use reporting tools (i.e. Tableau) to develop and enhance reports that measure overall performance, in partnership with stakeholder, Analytics, and Data teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience providing strategic direction to growing operations with focus on a proactive, forward thinking, scalable approach to creating processes
- Experience in contracts, operations, or compliance management
- Demonstrated general understanding of business operations.
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail
- A comprehensive understanding of Salesforce is required.
- Advanced Excel skills required and database skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information in a tactful manner.
- Well-developed sense of discretion regarding access to sensitive information.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability and 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $60,000, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate's assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U's equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.