We are looking for enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join our care team and provide outstanding quality of care to our residents in a friendly, homely environment.
The successful applicant/s will join a respected service in the area with the focus on person centred care.
We strive to deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Assist in the development, review and update of care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
Full Time Days or Nights available. Part time candidates will be considered
Whether you're an experienced Registered Nurse or are newly qualified and looking to take your first step in to a care environment we would like to hear from you.
This is a fantastic role for someone to develop their skill set across a range of services along with progress and develop into management in the future. For more information on the opportunity please apply for this role below.
Role: Registered Nurse/RGN
Job Type: PermanentPart Time
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Apply for this job now.