Retail Development Co-Ordinator - Soho House & Co. RetailWho We Are…
Soho House exists to create a comfortable home for a community of likeminded, creative people, wherever they are. The Group continues to expand including hotels, restaurants and the Cowshed brands including Cheeky and Neville. The latest development is Soho Home, a retail offering of home products manufactured by and for Soho House, 'Bringing the House Home'. Cowshed use the highest quality organic, fair trade and wild crafted essential oils from around the world. Our addictively indulgent formulas were originally created for the Cowshed spa at Babington House, Somerset. Our Support Office is location in Soho, London and houses a range of creative roles, from sales, marketing, ecommerce, and product development. The Role…
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, we are seeking an independent and dynamic Retail Development Coordinator to organise and lead all sales activities, training and brand awareness in department stores, to ensure optimal growth of the retail business for Cowshed. You will be required to work two full weekends per calendar month. Rota's will be dependent on store activity and the requirements of retailers and the business. You will be based in London but will be required to travel nationally when necessary. Main Responsibilities…
Experience and Skills…
- Develop relationships with in-store teams and key stakeholders in all departments.
- Work to a logical journey plan, ensuring that all retail stores are visited and staffed by you on a monthly basis. This will include some shift covering.
- Identify the need for training and deliver to in-store sales teams, provide selling tips and be the best example of selling Cowshed when working in store.
- Organise and participate with in store events. Work closely with Sales Manager and Marketing team to ensure brand is represented correctly in store and identify opportunities to boost sales.
- Send weekly reports with sales figures from accounts. Report any issues such as out of stocks and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns or special events.
- Pro-actively monitor targets and report on weekly with UK Sales Manager.
- A hands-on approach, the ability to self-motivate and independently manage time.
- Goal orientated and results driven with the ability to monitor targets.
- Strong communication skills, able to build relationships easily.
- Experience working on shop floor within beauty is desirable.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
See descriptionRole: Retail Development Co-Ordinator - Soho House & Co. Retail (Retail Dev-SHR) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.