An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent full time (37.5 hours a week) Infrastructure - Project Engineer. The role will be based at our Head Office and Contact Centre in Whiteley, focused on delivering projects and supporting our end user's and customers when required. Supporting the IT and Telephony Infrastructure that our client and their Customers rely on is important and you will need to build strong internal and external relationships and be confident in delivering the best level of support you can.
The role of Infrastructure - Project Engineer will require the following -
• Very good technical background/experience in IT
• Very good troubleshooting skills across Hardware, Operating Systems and Applications
• Good at communicating with End Users, Senior Management and clients IT, Telephony and Application Third Parties/Suppliers
• Providing detailed explanations on how issues occurred and how they have been resolved
• To complete a good level of documentation and quick start deployment guides
• To work on various IT, Telephony and Application Deployment Projects for the client and their customers
• Being organised in this role is important and will help in getting tasks completed on time without delays
You must have:
A positive outlook and a Can-Do attitude
• Any IT support Certifications would be beneficial
• Experienced in support and installation of IT, Telephony and various applications and clinical platforms
• Self-Confident and to be able to manage your work schedule if required is important
The role will also include an expectation to travel to other sites other than the Whiteley central office as and when required.
If you are looking for a new career and have all the necessary skills/experience I look forward to receiving your CV!