SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT - NIGHTS
- £20,000 to £22,000 PER ANNUM (DOE)
- GODALMING (GU8), SURREY
- NURSING & RESIDENTIAL DEMENTIA CARE HOMES
- FULL - TIME POSITIONS
- NIGHT SHIFTS
Are you a caring, kind, happy, outgoing person with a passion for helping others Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding job, making a real difference in people's lives
For these beautiful, friendly Nursing / Residential Dementia Care Homes, we are looking for Senior Care Assistant to support the elderly and dementia residents.
About the position for the Senior Care Assistants-Nights:
1. Leading a team of Care Assistants on a shift, ensuring that quality care is provided to a high standard.
2. Ability to administer medication
3. Write and update Care Plans
4. Must have good knowledge of Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS).
The Ideal applicant will be an experienced Senior Care Assistant, who has the desire and passion to work with vulnerable people needing your care and attention.
The Senior Care Assistant - Nights job involves providing help and support with personal care and supporting the service users regularly. You will provide companionship and some activities to the residents. Ability to lead a team is very important, too.
Benefits In return, our client will offer to Senior Care Assistant - Nights the following:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Weekend enhancements
- Subsidised meals
- Free uniforms
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Great career prospects & lots more
If we encouraged your interest, please feel free to ring us on 07771 905550 (office hours), 07785 331104 (evenings and weekends) or simply send us your cv.
Quote ref -Godalming/AJ/12