We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a RIBA Chartered practice based in Oxford. You will be working on a variety of residential projects using AutoCAD and Revit.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a very successful and expanding
Architectural practice whilst working alongside a fun and vibrant design-led team.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in Revit
- You will be running your own projects
- Full RIBA work experience
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to
Role: Architect - Oxford
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Oxford, South East
Apply for this job now.