Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper for their growing accounting team! This is a newly created role for their growing organization with responsibilities in office administration and general bookkeeping. The right candidate will thrive in an environment that is fast paced and fun.
- Account reconciliation
- Payroll support
- Management of company assets
- Vendor communication
- Expense report processing
- General office and administrative support
- Occasional travel to swim school sites throughout north suburbs
- Ability to remain highly flexible and adapt to change due to high growth
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly focused on detail and process
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
CFS is a leading, employee-owned accounting and financial staffing firm—the largest one founded by CPA firms. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies.”
Role: Bookkeeper Accountant
Apply for this job now.