At Veo, we're bringing the next generation of mobility sharing to cities and universities through our dockless pedal bike, e-bike, and e-scooter systems. We are on a mission to bring people closer together by ensuring that everyone can ride our vehicles. We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are ready to take on exciting challenges and create solutions. We've partnered with over 25 cities and universities and we are just getting started
The Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager will work with Veo's Operations team to drive ridership frequency and help activate lapsed users. You will build our capabilities to measure and drive customer retention, ridership frequency and lapsed user activation by creating strategies and implementing tactics that leverage relevant marketing channels (in-app experience, promos, email, SMS, paid social and other paid digital).
While this role sits within the operations team, you will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Analytics and Design teams. This role reports to the Director of Operations in the Chicago HQ.
- Develop understanding of riding patterns and brand loyalty.
- Develop performance metrics and testing framework to measure future changes in ride frequency, loyalty and lapsed ridership.
- Assess the biggest opportunities for improvement potential is among three targets.
- Build initial strategies and tactics to drive priority behavioral change. Work with design team to bring to life and execute in-market.
- Drive continuous improvement of strategies and tactics.
- Develop customer growth playbook that can be scaled across markets. Work with local operations teams to bring to life at scale.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in retention and lifecycle marketing.
- A/B testing experience.
- Exposure to or experience with customer research.
- A self-starter who has the ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Proficient with Looker (or similar data dashboarding tool), SQL, MS Excel, and Google Sheets.
- Ability to create basic dashboards in visualization platform (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI).
- Experience with customer engagement or personalization platforms preferred.
- General understanding of two-sided marketplaces and networking effects.
- Strong business acumen.
- High growth, agile, consumer-focused, and or tech company experience.
- Thrives in a heavily multifunctional work environment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/dental/vision and 401k
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to work at a fast-paced, hyper-growth technology company.
- Unlimited Veo credits.
- Commitment to professional development and career growth.
Powered by JazzHR