Due to continued growth, Hales Homecare is looking for a Care Manager / Deputy Manager in Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Carrying out meetings with service users, families, OT's, social workers and other stakeholders to ensure the services arranged are in line with needs and expectations
- Supporting community care workers within the team to maintain high standards of care delivery through observations of work, mentoring and coaching
- Supporting investigations in relation to any concerns or complaints in the area and implementing any corrective actions agreed
- Hosting team meetings and events to share information and influence continuous service improvement
- Supporting an out of hours service on a rota basis Associated record keeping and administration using designated procedures and IT systems
You will have previous experience in a management or team leadership role, an understanding of domiciliary care services, efficient administration and IT skills and be aligned to Hales Care's core values.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we'd like to hear from you! Please apply now. Due to the high level of response we receive, if you have not heard within 7 days, please assume your application has not been successful.